Build a great career with SOCRadar!
SOCRadar is well positioned for continued success with a focus on innovation, global expansion, and feature-rich multifunctionality. Our mission is to enable the organizations to get proactive against evolving cyber threats. Enterprises around the world are increasingly selecting SOCRadar to get proactive security by understanding their attack surface and gaining automation-enabled visibility into surface, deep, and dark web. SOCRadar users leverage our expertise and investment in scalable, innovative Extended Threat Intelligence (XTI) solution to protect their most valuable assets: brand reputation, employees, customers and overall business operations.
What will CTIM Team Lead do
As the CTIM Team Lead within SOCRadar’s Strategy Department / Analyst Team you will be responsible for coordinating the efforts of our analysts to monitor and analyse cyber threats. You will be responsible for co-ordinating the efforts of the analysts to ensure effective monitoring takes place; offering technical guidance during an investigation; reviewing and improving playbooks and processes; contributing to the strategy for the Analyst Team; and management of the team. The position will involve essential duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended work hours.
- Implementing and managing/directing the team performing the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring accurate review and analysis of cyber threat intelligence findings generated by the platform.
- Staying up to date with the changing threat landscape.
- Conducting platform-independent research on attack surface management and digital risk protection related to clients.
- Meeting technical demands of corporate clients using our platform and conducting client meetings.
- Reporting and explaining cyber threat intelligence findings generated by the platform to clients.
- Ensuring requests from clients are communicated to relevant departments within the company and track the process.
- Analyzing cyber threat intelligence findings generated by the platform and verifying their accuracy from different sources.
- Preparing technical content, writing reports and blogs on requested topics.
- Writing scripts to automate routine tasks when necessary.
- Creating environments and perform verifications for requesting customers on day 0 or when significant vulnerabilities are detected
- Monitoring the workload of the team, report their activities.
- At least 5 years of Cyber Security experience.
- Preferably graduated from universities in Computer, Electronic Communication, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related fields. (graduates from other areas who can prove self-improvement are also welcome).
- Experienced in OSINT, TCP/IP, web, and network security.
- Knowledgeable and actively participated in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
- Capable of performing incident response, threat and vulnerability assessment, data security, identity and access management risk evaluations.
- Experienced in installing, running, or writing tools in Unix.
- Familiar with virtualization concepts.
- Basic knowledge of malware is a preferred qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong skills in reporting, documentation, and communication.
- Receiving/giving effective feedback and having effective responding skills.
- Proactive mindset, advanced planning, task management, organization, and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, works well in a team, open to learning, excellent communication and coordination skills, self-motivated.
What does SOCRadar offer teammates?
- Talented and Experienced Teammates,
- Unlimited Private Health Insurance,
- Contracted Schools for Masters,
- Equipment Gift Card for working from home,
- SOCRadar Academy E-learning Platform,
- Birthday Leave & Birthday Gift Card,
- Different types of leaves.
Would you like to join us? Apply now!