Build a great career with SOCRadar!
SOCRadar is well positioned for continued success with a focus on innovation, global expansion, and feature-rich multifunctionality. Our mission is to enable the organizations to get proactive against evolving cyber threats. Enterprises around the world are increasingly selecting SOCRadar to get proactive security by understanding their attack surface and gaining automation-enabled visibility into surface, deep, and dark web. SOCRadar users leverage our expertise and investment in scalable, innovative Extended Threat Intelligence (XTI) solution to protect their most valuable assets: brand reputation, employees, customers and overall business operations.
What will Takedown Analyst do
You will be responsible for examining the takedown requests received via platform, email and Zendesk, accepting if appropriate and starting the process, operating the whole process through the platform and Zendesk, and giving satisfactory answers when customers ask about the takedown. The position will involve essential duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations, which may necessitate extended work hours.
- Researching, detecting, containing, and providing solutions for phishing campaigns.
- Accurately reviewing takedown requests and carrying out removal activities for appropriate cases.
- Staying up to date about the changing threat landscape.
- Conducting research to improve work processes and stay up to date with current trends.
- Attending meetings with clients when necessary.
- Preparing technical content, writing reports and blogs on requested topics.
- Writing scripts and using tools to automate routine tasks.
- Researching and reporting on topics assigned by management for clients and potential clients.
- Preferably graduated from universities in Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledgeable in social engineering attacks, particularly in phishing attacks.
- Proficient in English.
- Receiving/giving effective feedback and having effective responding skills.
- Persistent, determined, and resilient personality.
- Strong skills in reporting and communication.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, works well in a team, open to learning, excellent communication and coordination skills, self-motivated.
What does SOCRadar offer teammates?
- Talented and Experienced Teammates,
- Unlimited Private Health Insurance,
- Contracted Schools for Masters,
- Equipment Gift Card for working from home,
- SOCRadar Academy E-learning Platform,
- Birthday Leave & Birthday Gift Card,
- Different types of leaves.
Would you like to join us? Apply now!